Blushbar Clubhouse Memberships
Our exclusive clubhouse memberships are open to a limited number of people each year. We're always happy to discuss new memberships with you. Pop by the salon for a chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Memberships are automatically taken via DirectDebit. You can sign up online below and we will email you with information about how to use your membership immediately.
For £45 per month
1 blow dry service
Your choice of treatment
Cuts charged at an additional £12.00
Extra Long/Thick Additional £10.00
For £99 per month
Unlimited blow dry services
Tuesday to Thursday per month.
Updo's charged an additional £13.00
Cuts charged an additional £18.00
Friday & Saturday charged as standard.
For £50 per month
One colour service, one cut and one blow dry and style service every 6 weeks for a year.
You can pick any one from the following treatments: Oi Regimen, Vegetarian Reconstructor, Olaplex, Brunette Refresh, Blonde Refresh, Minu Mask, NouNou Mask plus all types of The Circle Masks.
Your wash, blow dry and style service proceeds the treatment package. If you wish to add a cut to your blow dry - simply add £12.00 as a surcharge that month.
Blushbar Gold Pick'n'Mix
• 1/4 Highlight or Root Colour
• 1/2 Head of Highlights
• Full Head of Highlights
• Gloss Colour
• All Over Permanent Colour
• Balayage (limit to 2 per year)
• Root Smudge
• Balayage Top-up
PICK YOUR FINISH
• Cut & Signature Finish
• Signature Wash, Blow Dry & Style with complimentary NouNou/Minu/Circle Mask.
• Olaplex - £25.00
• Root smudge, packet highlights, gloss colour or any secondary colour chargable at - £35.00
• Toner - £18.00
Your most expensive colour service is included in your membership. Secondary colour services do not form part of your membership and are chargeable at a discounted, flat-rate of £35.00 per additional colour service. You can swap and change what you have each month. We give you the option to switch out your cut for a treatment on months where you feel a cut isn't necessary
1. Memberships cannot be shared and are non-transferable. Minimum 12 month contract for Gold and Silver, 3 months for Treatment. If you cancel your membership mid-term you will be billed the remainder of your membership to the card we hold on file for you.
2. For silver members, a maximum of 3 appointments can be booked in advance at any one time. If any more than 3 appointments are found in the schedule, they will be deleted automatically. Gold members are permitted one month of appointments in advance at any given time with the next appointment booked at the current appointment.
3. All payments are automated. No cash payments at any time. Any failed payments will result in membership suspension until the payment is up to date. We reserve the right to charge the card we hold on file for you, with any membership payments that are in arrears. Failed payments will result in an administrative charge of £25.00 per failed payment.
4. Blushbar cancellation policy of 48 hours notice for colour services, still applies. No shows are charged at the full appointment cost. This charge will be automatically taken from the credit card we hold on file for you. We can always sell our slots, if you fail to turn up, Blushbar can't service another guest who wanted to come in.
5. Cancellation of Membership will require 1 full months notice, in advance.
6. If you are more than 10 minutes late to any appointment, we may need to reschedule you. We can't make up the time very easily and it has a knock on effect on the next guest.
7. Extra Long Hair/Long Hair Extension appointments will incur an additional £12 per visit.
8. Blushbar reserves the right to cancel a membership at any time.
9. Gold Memberships includes a maximum of 9 Colour Services, 9 cutting services and 9 blow dry and style services across the entire year. All memberships are taken on the 1st of every month and each service set can be used every 6 weeks (or thereabouts) however, services do not accrue nor rollover. Your colour, cut and blow dry service cannot be split up - they must be taken together. You cannot use two packages within the same calendar month and they cannot be transferred or exchanged for money. 9 services are per calendar year of membership. Memberships started part way through the calendar year are pro-rata'd. While we will do our utmost to give you your preferred stylist, we cannot guarantee that stylist at every appointment due to operational reasons (annual leave, maternity leave).
10. Olaplex is not included in the Gold Membership due to the prohibitive cost of the product to us. Olaplex is charged at the salon-rate of £25.00 per application. Secondary colour applications are not included in the membership and are charged at the salon-rate of £35.00 per application.
11. You may use your Gold membership any time from Month 2. This is to stop people signing up for a membership, using £150 worth of services in their first month and then cancelling their plan. If you wish to use your membership in Month 1 - we will require a £50.00, non-refundable joining fee.